No-Cost Guitar Options
Back to Laughlin Guitars Home Page
- Choice of Spruce top wood: Sitka, Red, White, or German. Also Port Orford Cedar and Redwood.
- Choice of wood for the backs and sides: East Indian
Rosewood, Honduras Mahogany, Koa, Black Walnut,
Imbuya (Brazilian Walnut), Western Maple,
Pacific Dogwood, Purpleheart, Padauk, American Black Cherry, Lacewood, Western Paper Birch etc. What's in stock will vary.
- Choice of fretwire, standard or wide/high.
- Choice of wood binding (curly Maple, Ebony, Purpleheart, Koa, Bloodwood, Tigerwood, Myrtlewood, Teak, and many more),
decorative purfling, and rosette.
- Round or oval soundhole.
- Fingerboard width, curve and string spacing at the saddle
tailored to your requirements.
- Acoustic tone and responsiveness tailored to your style
- 14- or 12-fret necks.
- Left handed guitars are available in all models at no extra cost.
Extra-Cost Guitar Options